Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Fourth month into Pregnancy !!!!!!!


Journey into Parenthood Part 11 :


Fourth month check-up:
Fourth month check-up was on 21st April. First Dr. Manu's assistant Dr. Rekha did a check-up and told me both the foetuses were fine. Madam was also very kind and explained everything in detail like Dr. Manu. She felt the placenta was still lying low but to confirm I underwent an ultrasound again with Dr. Ravichandrika. In the 4th month a scan is usually never done, but since I was very anxious they did the scan with special concern and I wasn’t billed for it.
      Placenta had not moved. Dr. Manu told me all other parameters including the double marker tests were normal. My HB was also fine and I was put on iron supplements. She told me not to worry and expected the placenta to move by the next month. She asked me to come by the end of fifth month with anomaly scan reports. I was a little impatient so I kept asking her whether I can sit and sing? Sit and work on my laptop? Dr. didn't want to disappoint me but asked me to be careful. But when Mohanapriya came in for injections she talked to me like I was a small child and made me understand and asked me to be patient for few more months. She told me to take this as a deserved Holiday! I felt truly better!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eighth month ..... the arrival of our bundle of joy

Eighth month :” The D day “ …. Arrival of the bundle of Joy : An experience of miracle : As august began anxiety also started , nights wer...